Take the pledge to end sexual violence
It's up to me, to you, to all of us
To end sexual violence in our community.
I will not remain a silent bystander
I will stand up, speak up, take action,
And I will be a role model for others to follow
Because I'm the change.
Be The Change
Sexual violence is a serious public health issues that impacts our entire community. Men have a vital role to play in ending gender based violence as allies with the power to affect positive change.
Here are some ways you can be an ally
- Be willing to stand up and speak out when you see or hear demeaning or disrespectful language or behavior towards woman.
- Discourage all forms of oppressions (sexism, racism, ageism, ableism, etc.) in all areas of your life.
- Encourage your workplace and various social groups to offer sexual harassment prevention and bystander intervention training.
- Don't share any posts on social media that promote rape culture and be willing to call out those who do.
- Promote and model healthy relationships and boundaries.
Men's Steering Committee
PCASA is looking for men who are willing to BE THE CHANGE and help eliminate sexual violence in our community. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more