We are always in need of various items. Please see the list below if you would like to help.
- Angels or inspirational stones/trinket items that clients can hold in their hand while testifying in court
- Personal care services- Massage, haircut, manicures, yoga, etc
- Gift Cards- Coffee shop, restaurants, book stores, gas, etc.
- Clothing for Survivors to wear home from the E.R: *Specifically- new non-logo adult and youth shirts, sweatshirts, sweat pants, and shorts in neutral colors (grey, black, tan, white) in all sizes. New flip flops (sandals) in all sizes. New women’s, girls, and boys underwear in neutral colors (grey, black, tan, white) in all sizes.
- Sponsors and Corporate/Community Teams for the 2015 Walk a Mile In Her Shoes event scheduled for April 18, 2015.
- Raffle Items-Gift certificates, electronic items, gift baskets, etc.
- Bus Tokens/Passes and Taxi Vouchers
- Crisis Accommodations- Hotel gift certificates and/or vouchers to provide a short term safe place for victims of sexual assault.